• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CX-GL Honda MCC

I Used To Have One Of Those

Sign in to follow this  
Monty

Workshop

Moving house puts all your tools in box's you just cannot find anything!! so made a start to get things back in order!!

IMG_20181001_174018288.jpg

• Like 1

I've something similar on my wall but not as neat. If I was doing it again I'd think of rolling tool chests as I've a pain in my ass walking back and forth to the wall to get another tool then having to pick them all up and carry back to the wall etc. Whereas I could push the chest to where I am working etc. But those chests are bloody expensive !!!

Eric.

On 11 October 2018 at 09:23, ericry said:

I've something similar on my wall but not as neat. If I was doing it again I'd think of rolling tool chests as I've a pain in my ass walking back and forth to the wall to get another tool then having to pick them all up and carry back to the wall etc. Whereas I could push the chest to where I am working etc. But those chests are bloody expensive !!!

Eric.

If you've a pain there collecting your tools, I think you've found the wrong storage solution!

It works for me, and I can find what I need when the bike ramp is down all tools are within an arm's reach.

Where is the fun in being able to find the tool you need without searching the floors of three sheds and under the stairs- It's all about the challenge, it's a hobby after all!    Hmmmmmm, some people!!!!!!!!!

I like the Battery Charger, I have the same one can't remember how long ago I bought it but it has had some use, 6v and 12v high and low charging, quality.

F.w.r , bit like you I've had that charger for years!! and still works well.

With 5 motorbikes, about 10 bicycles, a ride on mower, half completed pallet-sized chick house, punch bag, abs bench etc etc Its a journey to get through the shed from the wall at the bench to a free space where I'm working on a bike..........need a bike life beside the bench....but chicken house in the way..dont want to rush it as its only about 7 years in progress !!

Eric.

23 years since my last baby made Marty, making them is the easy bit, it's the 20 years after is the work. We foster a little girl who's 7 now since she was 3 months so that keeps us on our toes!

Forgot to mention the kayak and kayaking gear in the shed too along with all the horsey gear, food too...

Good to keep busy....

Eric.

11 hours ago, ericry said:

. We foster a little girl who's 7 now since she was 3 months so that keeps us on our toes!

Eric.

Try 4 one at 10  two at 12 and one at 13 that keeps you on your toes

And then you become Grandparents....🤔

Which are about to become in January, we've had all the jokes about Grand-daddy day care etc.

That's fine I've told our daughter as long as you don't mind washing all the oil stains from Grand childs clothing because if said child is left with Grand dad sooner or later small person is going to end up in Grand dads workshop learning the fine art of spanner work.

Cleaning a bike chain or two is always a goo place to  start.B|