Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CX-GL Honda MCC

I Used To Have One Of Those

LAWRIE

Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease

I don't know how many of you have heard about this Disease, I certainly hadn't until my vet told me

that one of my Jack Russells had it. It is a disease that affects the Hip Joint and is apparently quite common in smaller breeds of dog

I have owned Jack Russells for over 30 years but have only just heard of this Disease. Luckily for us we are insured and so will be able

to have the operation which we are hoping will lead to a full recovery for my dog, but how many people who like me were unaware

of this condition will not have the Insurance. A group in the US have started a publicity drive to get more people aware of this disease, it may be a good idea to do something similar over here.

"Bonny" goes for her op on Wednesday 17th we hope it is successful as well as the Rehab.

Never heard of it Laurie. Hope Bonny gets over it ok. Pet insurance is a must these days.

I used to teach a kid with Perthes disease, otherwise would never have heard of it. Hope op went well Lawrie!

Lawrie, have you got Noal Fitzpatrick doing it for you? He's brilliant (and wealthy). Hope all goes well for Bonny.

Lawrie, have you got Noal Fitzpatrick doing it for you? He's brilliant (and wealthy). Hope all goes well for Bonny.

I love watching Noel Fitzpatrick, I wish Bonny was to be treated by him, but I am sure my local Vet will do a good job. Thanks to everyone for the Best Wishes

for Bonny.

why mention wealthy? i think he is a supremely dedicated professional who does not seem to be motivated by money but he is so absorbed in his work that no wonder he is single!

How lucky can you be - that wealthy AND single ( or do the two go hand in hand ?)

Only joking dear ...........

Bonny had her op yesterday which turned out to be a bit more complicated than the Vet first thought. This means that the rehab will take a bit longer,

but we are so relieved that we were able to have the op and hopefully help her to a full recovery.

Thats great Lawrie, on the mend.

Hopefully she will be brand new soon enough