Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CX-GL Honda MCC

I Used To Have One Of Those

CXDeluxeGav

2018 North Devon Rally

Gavin what is the exact input address to the PayPal account?

Don't know where it starts and finishes, please separate distinctly.

Hi Guys,

Sorry have been away on holiday for a week!

Sorry for the confusion over the link - I tried to embed it as a proper link but I couldn't figure that out!

Here is several different versions of the link - hopefully one will work:

http://www.paypal.me/grpearson

or

https://www.paypal.me/grpearson" target="_blank" target="_blank

or

http://www.paypal.me/grpearson" target="_blank" target="_blank

or

paypal.me/grpearson

If they still dont work then there is no hope for me

Ok I have added all of you to my spreadsheet - not long now

And a bonus was that the CX passed its MOT, slightly battered and bruised from last years little off

For those who dont use Paypal then send cheques to:

Gavin Pearson

8 Moorland View

Buckfastleigh

TQ11 0AF

Thanks all,

Gavin

PB - Ideal I am sure you and Mike will be able to help support the bar with me - less far to walk this year Will you want breakfast on Saturday?

I guess that will be £26.50 (5 + 10 + 6 + 5 + 0.50) if you want breakfast on the Saturday morning if not then £21.50 (10 + 6 + 5 + 0.50)

All we need to pay Gav by Paypal is his PayPal email address (That's usually ones normal email address). That takes you to there account which you can then transfer money from yours to their account. Hope that helps.

PB - Ideal I am sure you and Mike will be able to help support the bar with me - less far to walk this year Will you want breakfast on Saturday?

I guess that will be £26.50 (5 + 10 + 6 + 5 + 0.50) if you want breakfast on the Saturday morning if not then £21.50 (10 + 6 + 5 + 0.50)

Hi Gav, changed my mind and I am planning on doing the whole weekend now so cheque on its way for £33 ( no paypal)

Hope this nice weather continues

Ideal - I have updated the spreadsheet!

You lot must be doing something with your sun dances ...... I know the neighbours have started looking at me funny..

Nice one Pete it will be nice to see you again mate

Gav, dispite my clever cloggs previous posting about this I cant enter your details on Paypal. What is actually your email address for paypal so I can transfer to you please. Or - can you send me your home address for a cheque to be posted to.

Marty

Hi Gavin......Lloyd said that Mandy is going to the rally........you know what that means don't you he said in the very next breath that the Transalp is really good for two up ....so looks like I will have the Thundercat this year.

Looking forward to it......

Syd.

Marty - do those links I gave not work? They should take you straight to my page? my email address:

gavinrobertpearson at gmail dot com

Syd - thats great news I will add her on to my list. Look out we wont be able to keep up with you on the Thundercat!

Cheers

Thanks Gav. I'm at the national at the moment but will have another go on Monday.

Hi Gav, just paid my money across via Paypal. might be coming in the motorhome with bike on trailer ( no p&&s taking please ) I hope that wont be a problem for your arrangements ?

Marty

hi Gav i am sorry i wont be able to attend the devon rally because my wife Ruth`s health has taken a turn for the worst & i feel that i cant be away from

her for very long.......Chris

Gavin, we have just PayPal paid you for Eve & myself.

Chris, you are facing tough times we hope things settle for you and your wife. We shall miss you genial company, peace be with you.

Ditto Muddys comments to Chris. We're missing your company Chris but family must come first. Best wishes from us all.

Hi All,

Looking forward to the Rally and its only a matter of days now. Look forward to seeing you all soon.

Marty - thats absolutely fine - we have a few coming with motorhomes and caravans - I will let the campsite know. Will you need electric? I think there are a limited number of electric hookup points where we usually go if you need one? think they are £4 per night I believe.

Chris - I am very sorry to hear that and I hope she recovers soon - you will be missed. Hope to see you next year.

Hi Gav,

I have at last managed to pay for the rally (all £33). Thanks for providing your email address. See you Friday.

Tim

Hi Tim,

Ideal thanks - will let you know when it appears in my account.

We are off on Tuesday to get things set up so messages may become more sporadic.

Thanks,

Gavin

Hi ALL,

We are setting off at lunchtime today so will see you there! all very exciting.

Tim, I have had nothing in my Paypal so you might want to check whats happened someone with a similar name isnt feeling like they have won the lottery :-P

See you all soon,

Gavin

OK, thanks for letting me know Gav, I have just checked my PayPal account and I can see its listed, but can still be cancelled. I assume that means it has not been claimed?

I will cancel it and if ok, will give you cash on arrival (which could be tomorrow as Lance an I are down there tomorrow)?

Hi Tim,

Sorry for the mix up - yeah cancel it and then bring money when you arrive is absolutely fine

Thanks,

Gavin

Hi, I just wanted to say a big thank you to Gavin, Hayleigh , Harry, Sue, Pam et al for organising another brilliant North Devon Rally. I had a brilliant relaxing time. Your efforts mean we can just enjoy the rally with a family atmosphere, helped by Syd adding another family angle.

Please let me know if the £33 was not sufficient for the event, as we can't have you being out of pocket.

I hope you have had a good day Lance and Jo and have a safe journey back tomorrow.

Mysteriously etc gave up the ghost on the way back, and now has the black powder coating on internal surfaces.