Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CX-GL Honda MCC

I Used To Have One Of Those

GRAHAM

Caliper bracket, help please, thanks.

Has anybody got a spare one of these caliper brackets please? It is a left hand front.

Fitted on a number of different Honda models. Mainly custom types, not just CX but some CB models.

Possibly the same as Eurosport front.

I did appeal a while ago, but had no replies. Since bought three different calipers and brackets, only to find none of them are the right ones.

I have the caliper, just need the bracket, if you could have a rummage in those sheds, would be most appreciated. Thanks.

AIEbGwicmBeO6Y0AzWKx5pzt3jSTK2-5KEPFPnl-qv1_N95lhvT4ttvCn6kopqNFxUDDOBGGbqUyWPrJiet5cEKHil2cW74NwrQAA92qqpIm1cpbtncehfX0-1WHUxhmN-_wzAHeQxcPtPCZgsMqz28Fmr6LYS7AKnVVZAsoFxH-Am2BLHo60Ps8Z5L9BM6w1aXZWRa5XvXEaqjaE05X6_szquaVPLbN600QF3zDF1FxRNA4qL2mcit5X-KjDrxOlww2rkq5k9r84jMltdlQKMIk47LG1f9klYGN7x55sYaA2D2VbDZPFbcJrdGrf4HMR0ITuGMiUMWK10gERpu3D97mR0OlK3CXNYNvfavnMTHhak_a2W4C7e5UMsOeJhuciurIYiQ9-Y-SCUiOGszYkhWTWm5Q5xjroblwXMgl6waoisN6ygtpLL0FO3yMqzO2p2kd88YnXNXo9uQaDBd-xEpFnLbND07m1ZKjcGHYfD-s32-yj2g4Kg6dmWDjJSUbATGLd9RjR7E-sH_pGUaWD9vram-MtBbmE2sZqboA97_FyszbqupkeOqB0O6oOFNIQi9M224re9sNaEH5Ip14DXyPcEOg5xXT8Vsb266vtGQhOIFNjoPSqJviYHK2aHMi2c7yeLWA3mgRh8IvhwQfvZPbSg222aCUfRA=w422-h214-no

Look up the exact part number on Partfinder (under the Resources blue button on the top of every page here) - you might have more luck searching that way !

Eric.

I'm still having trouble locating the aforementioned caliper bracket.

Just moving this back to the top in the hope somebody might have one.

Many thanks.

Hi Graham, not promising anything but I'll have a look tomorrow as I'm having a clearout of surplus parts.

Hi Graham, not promising anything but I'll have a look tomorrow as I'm having a clearout of surplus parts.

Cheers Pete, fingers crossed

Sorry Graham I had a look, found a left bracket but nothing like your picture mate hope you find what you need.

Sorry Graham I had a look, found a left bracket but nothing like your picture mate hope you find what you need.

That's a shame. Thanks very much for looking.

Hi Graham

Will also take a look but will not get a chance until Sunday.

Hi Graham

Will also take a look but will not get a chance until Sunday.

Thank you, much appreciated.

Hi Graham.

I gues You are looking for the 45110-445-632?

I was looking for the same part, 2 years ago. Fund a used one in Holland, in the end.

Just type in the part nr. on the nett. Do not go thru e bay, or other.

I just tryed it, and fond one in USA, under cycle-parts com. ( not chep)

Sorry if the English is to bad.

Sorry to report Graham, but the calipers brackets I have are not the ones you need.

Good luck with your search.

DC

Looks familiar, but what do I know? I only have Euro stuff, will try to have a look next week; I can't imagine needing a spare one.

(now I'm asking for it!)

B