Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CX-GL Honda MCC

I Used To Have One Of Those

gunna trev

pitted forks .com

I have just received back the fork legs for my 650 custom I gave to phillpots for hard chroming at the stafford show in october and they look like new and at 155 I think it is cheap and it should last a lot longer than the original chrome finish

I have just received back the fork legs for my 650 custom I gave to phillpots for hard chroming at the stafford show in october and they look like new and at 155 I think it is cheap and it should last a lot longer than the original chrome finish

I had my 650 custom forks done there Trev at least a couple of years ago and they still look the same. They do a spot on job but 10 weeks at the least is normal.

I used Phillpots a few years ago now to get my 650's fork legs done - apart from losing a part (I paid to have both forks totally rebuilt) from one of the air balancers, they did a very good job. On getting them back I immediately fitted a pair of fork gaiters and haven't had a worry since.

Lin.

I also recommend this supplier (Phillpots), they did a cracking job on a pair of stanchions for my Kwak 250