Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CX-GL Honda MCC

I Used To Have One Of Those

muckypup

Muckypup

Morning all, I am sorry to have to inform you all that Derek Jeeves (Muckypup) passed away in a nursing home at 1am this morning.

He had been in and out of hospital this year with kidney and dementia problems.

He was transferred into a nursing home 5 weeks ago and seemed to be doing well but last Friday his body seemed to start to shut down, this was due to an infection caught at the hospital.

Shirley has asked to respect her privacy and not to call her. If you need to know anything, contact me via facebook or bell me.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news and apologies for signing in on muckys account.

Ex member Bionic (Gary)

Very sad news , Derek was a lovely guy , a real gentleman . Thanks for letting us know Gary , would you let us know funeral arrangements if you can .

RIP Derek. What a great guy. Always willing to help out if he could. Making parts for our bikes also the special tools

to maintain them.He will be missed.

Sorry to hear this news Gary, I always admired his engineering skills and loved his dry sense of humour,

a top bloke who will be missed by many,

R I P Derek and condolences to Shirley and family.

Sad News, A genuine good man, also a good engineer and toolmaker. He will be missed.

Very Sad,

Andy.

Thanks for passing the word Gary.

Sad sad day I met derek at various rallys over the years top bloke and will be missed by all, condolences to Shirley and family

Rod

Very sad news he will be sadly missed a great guy who jelled with everyone he met.

RIP Derek

Dave

R I P Derek,

One of the first guys I can say I befriended when I joined this club & as has been said a pure gentleman who loved the craic & I am proud to say I met Derek in person & have some good photo's of that time.

His willingness & ability to make items to assist in keeping our bikes running with as much ease as possible was much appreciated.

Thanks for the update Gary, he will be sadly missed.

Fran

Very sad news. Great bloke. The tools he made for the CX have been a god send for me

So sad to hear this, although I knew he'd been ill for a long time. Derek was a true gent. Please pass on my condolences Gary.

Very sad to hear. The first member I met, always there to lend a hand, a true Gent... many happy memories of him at 'The Hideout' and rallies.

Please pass on condolences to Shirley and family.

Sad news, he was very generous to me when I had an engine problem donating me a huge heap of spares that got the bike going again.

He'll be missed.

Simon

Sorry to hear about Derek, he was such a nice guy and would help any one if he could. Thoughts are with Shirley and family.

How many of us have a full set of Derek's tools...a testament to the man!

Very sorry to hear about his passing.

RIP

Sad to hear this news. Who will now make the special tools for our CX's. Thanks to Derek I had one of his mechanical seal tools and it has done at least three others. Please pass on my condolences to all the family.